Friday, August 12, 2011

8 Days Old

As many of you know, I recently had my first child, Kyle Joseph, on July 5, 2011. I was so thrilled to be a new mom and wanted to start capturing my son's first moments immediately. I had contacted Lynn of Lynn Puzzo Photography months before having Kyle to set up a newborn session, something she is very well-known for photographing. Eight days after my baby was born, my husband and I went to Lynn's in-home studio and watched the magic happen...

She was so great with him! We watched as she put him in these adorable poses (I'll still never understand how she got him to stay the way she did) and use her props to accentuate the cuteness of my already adorable baby! Lynn was just so patient and gentle Kyle and these amazing photos are the result. W were so thrilled when we received the photos a few weeks later because Kyle had already changed so much in those first few weeks of his life. We were so glad that Lynn was able to capture him so early on and we will always have these photos to look back on. What an amazing experience we had! 

















































No comments:

Post a Comment