Thursday, September 15, 2011

Skyla & Boris's Wedding

I had the pleasure of meeting this couple when they moved to CT and decided to get married here! Skyla and Boris were actually a referral from my good friend Renee over at FloraBella Florist. They needed my help securing a few more of their vendors and or course, with coordinating their day. Every bride deserves to be treated like a princess on her wedding day!

So my friends Elisa at Imagine Hair Studio and Julianne at LashOut Couture took care of that!





They still needed someone to marry them, so I called upon my friend Wanda, the marriage officiant.

Of course my favorite part of setting up was the candy buffet!









Congratulations to Skyla and Boris! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. Wishing you many years of happiness together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment