Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do I Really Need to Hire an Event / Wedding Planner?

I hear all the time "I don't need a planner". That may be true...if you have 250 hours to put into planning a wedding.

Some people tend to think that hiring an event planner is only for the rich and famous. Wrong. An event planner doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg. In fact, a good event planner can usually end up SAVING you money. Because of the relationships that I maintain with my vendors, many of them will provide me with discounted pricing, which I will then pass on to YOU. So while you will be paying an affordable amount for my services, you will be saving more money in the long run.

Besides the cost savings, here are a few other reasons to hire an event planner:

1. Not Enough Hours in the Day
There just simply isn't enough time to do one more thing in a single day.

2. Let Us Do the Work
Most people don't even know where to begin when planning a social event. Location? Food? Entertainment? CR Socials Event Planning knows all the elements needed to create a memorable event for any occasion.

3. Get Organized
Not everyone has what it takes to be organized and keep track of all the elements that a social event entails.

4. Relax & Enjoy
Be a guest at your own event! Relax and enjoy with family and friends instead of worrying about the details and the event running smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment