Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kristina & Rob's Winter Wonderland Wedding

I absolutely LOVED this couple! Kristina and Rob were just so sweet! I met Kristina at the first annual Testa's Bridal Event in February 2011, but she was also a friend of one of my interns. I didn't meet Rob until about a month before the wedding.  

This couple and their families were just so fun to be around. We had a great time coordinating the rehearsal and an even better time at the wedding!
http://www.orourkeandbirchflorist.com/


What a happy and beautiful bride!






The lovely Erica :)




This had to be the most beautiful church I have ever been to - Our Lady of Lourdes in Waterbury. Absolutely breathtaking!




The happy couple. I mean, really, how CUTE are they?!






This gorgeous (and delicious!) red velvet cake was made by Disorbo's Italian Bakery in Hamden.


My lovely assistant, Erica and I decorated this candy buffet. Kristina bought every type of candy one could possibly imagine! Guests started digging in even before dinner was served. Good thing the photographer got these shots early!






Thank you to Photo Expressions for providing us with the beautiful photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment