Friday, February 10, 2012

Who's Your Valentine This Year?

Up until this year, I always thought of my "Valentine" as my significant other. This year, that whole idea went right out the window, thanks to this little guy!

This year my Valentine is my son, Kyle. Although he's only 7 months old, I started to think of things I can do with him on Valentine's Day in the future. If you have little ones, I hope this will help you. Happy Valentine's Day!

1. Start the day off with a family breakfast - heart-shaped pancakes are a great choice!

2. Create a homemade valentine, complete with red and pink construction paper, glitter and doilies!

3. Read a book to your child with the word "love" in the title. One of my favorites is "I Love You Stinky Face". 

4. Make a special ice cream sundae bar for dessert.

5. Have your child write a love letter to the other parent and grandparents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment