Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2014/2015 Specials

As some of you may know, my family of 3 will soon become a family of 4 (wow, that's weird to say!). My second son will be delivered via c-section early this October. Because of this, I will be taking it easy business-wise the rest of the year. I love my clients and my job, but my first job is "mommy".

Not to worry though, I'll be back in full force in 2014 and boy, do I have some great specials for you!

1) Book our Rehearsal & Day Of package for your winter wedding and get a FREE hot chocolate or eggnog bar! January 1, 2014 - March 31, 2014

2) Book our Full Wedding Planning package for your wedding between April 1, 2014 and December 31, 2015 and get $500 towards Spice Catering AND one of the following:

- FREE makeup for the bride on the wedding day
- FREE bride's floral bouquet 
- FREE boudoir session
- FREE custom designed save the date cards, printing included


















**Restrictions apply on all offers. NO substitutions. Subject to availability. Signed contract and deposit required. Offers expire August 31, 2013. All secondary services must be booked by September 30, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment