Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lauren & Nate

Lauren and Nate were referred to me by their photographers, the fabulous Brian and Rachel of 47 Moments Photography. I worked with them last year at Jillian and Ryan's wedding and they were awesome! I guess they liked me too :) It's always an honor to be referred by another vendor, especially to a great couple like Lauren and Nate. Here are some pictures from their May 26, 2012 wedding at The Aqua Turf. 



The rain didn't keep this bride from going to take her "first look" pictures with her groom.

And here she comes now...


Ta-da!!




The bride actually made these centerpieces and we delivered and set them up.


The favors were jars of a spice that is a family recipe. Edible and meaningful, a perfect combo for a wedding favor!


Here comes the bride...



The lovely sand ceremony.


Married!



The cake was made by a friend. I didn't have a piece, but I'm sure it was as delicious as it looked!







Lauren and Nate, thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! Congratulations!
xo
Carisa

No comments:

Post a Comment